Thursday 1 January 2015

Poster for my short film

After researching, designing, creating and editing several 'trial' posters for my short, I have finally decided on the poster I would like to use to officially advertise my short film:

I decided on this poster to represent my short film as I feel it displays clearly what my short is about, clearing showing both sides and encouraging the potential audience to question whether their teenager years were the best years of their life, or not. I feel the posters are creative and clearly display a divide between the most stressful and most enjoyable aspects of teenage life with both the images within the thought bubble and the next below it clearly demonstrating this. The text and photos are clear and the idea of the poster can easily be understood by the potential audience given their size.

No comments:

Post a Comment